-
September 13th, 2006, 04:18 PM
#1
T. Lynn
Guest
I was watching her very closely to make sure she didn't peak. She kept asking if it was top from the Limited Too and which one.
She's very good at not peeking, keeping secrets, etc...so I'm lucky (in a way).
Last year we were shopping for a video camera for my husband. He worked so many side jobs while laid off and didn't once complain when I had my emotional days. I wanted to get him something really nice. Anyway, we looked for 6 months making sure to get the perfect one and she never said a word to him. He was so shocked Christmas morning (I made up a poem thanking him and stuff and then made him search for his gift). He couldn't believe that she knew.
edited: I decided to order the medium and will be comparing the two sizes.
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 13, 2006 03:43 PM: Message edited by: T. Lynn ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks